Monday, March 20, 2006

Opportunity to work with a team building a Murcutt/Lewin House

Work is proposed to start on the second identical Murcutt/Lewin house in April of this year. There is the opportunity for someone to assist the team physically building the house if they are interested

You would need to demonstrate eligiblity to enter Australia. It would suit a self starter, gap year, final year or first year post qualified Architectural student.

If you are intersted then please e-mail me with your cv via this blog also telling me why you want to assist building a Murcutt/Lewin and what you would expect to realise professionally and personally from this opportunity.

Applications required by April 22nd 2007.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I would like so much, also if I don't if I am in time anymore, to know more informations for this opportunity, and also I don't know which one email I have to use to send my CV.

Thank you,

Alessandro

1:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lady or Sir,
I would like to send my candidature to work with the team building a Murcutt/Lewin house. Howhever I must to joy my CV.
Sincerely your,
Laurent BRAULT
lrc.brault@wanadoo.fr
10 rue du Jourdain
75020 PARIS - France

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home